Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast today I chat with Diane Flores all about her former figure competitor days and how it all lead into her finding herself through sensual movement.
I met Diane at a retreat in Austin, Texas earlier this year as part of Jill Coleman’s Best of You coaching group. I invited her on the show and she took me up on it. So today we chat everything from her starting out as a single mom at 18 with 2 kids into her journey as a figure competitor and then finding pole dancing as a fun hobby. The fun hobby then took off and she now has a pole dancing studio and an amazing sensual movement online. I can’t wait for you to hear Diane’s story.
Background on Diane
Connect with Diane
- When she started lifting weights as a way to skip the gym
How she went from being a single mom of two at 18 to a thriving business owner today
- Food obsession and how she broke free from the restrictions she put on herself
- Bikini and Figure Competitions
- How she went from throwing monthly girl parties to discovering pole dancing
- Why she believes sensual movement is a must for every women
Diane’s Weekly Challenge
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- @andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- @andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower