My Coaching Philosophy
- Helping you tune into your own divine body wisdom
- Seasonal Living
- Ayurvedic principles (Ayurveda translates to the wisdom of life)
New to all of this?
Ayurveda plays a large role in my coaching and training which connects us back to ourselves on a deeper level. Download your free 28 day Ayurvedic toolkit for a deeper understanding of how Ayurveda can change your life.
Online Group Coaching
There are many options to start your journey with Ayurveda. They range in commitment and pricing depending on your goals. The best place to start is to have a free consult with Andrea to see which option would be a good fit depending on your goals.
Local St. Paul/Minneapolis Events
Saturday, September 28th @6pm
St. Paul, MN (Highland Park area)
Theme: Wind of Changes
We will open each new moon circle by centering and getting present. We will be doing a guided visualization focused on our theme of the month. After our meditation you will have time to journal and share with the group if you choose what came up for you. We will also be drawing oracle cards to see what comes up for you by connecting more to your intuition. Next we will do our new moon ritual of creating new intentions for the next new moon cycle of what you want to cultivate into your life. We finish with a closing meditation and sharing session. You do not have to share if you do not feel called to, this is a no pressure circle. Come and be fully you here!
10 Minute Ayurvedic Medicine Workshop
(actual workshop is 90 minutes in length)
Date TBA it will take place in October 2019
Location- Ananda Medicine off 50th & France in Edina, MN
Sports & Exercise Science & Psychology -Double Major from Hamline University, St. Paul, MN- graduated 2007
ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007
ACE Pre/Post Natal Specialist & Jessie Mundell Pre/postnatal academy since 2009
ACE Certified Group Exercise Instructor since 2013
200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher since 2016
Ayurvedic wellness counselor since 2017 studied with Cate Stillman & with the feminine form of Ayurveda- Katie Silcox
My own wellness experience (cliff notes version)
- I started lifting weights & training friends at the age of 16
- I was a 3 sport college athlete (soccer, basketball & tennis)
- I’ve lost 40 pounds in my late 20’s after I realized I could no longer workout to offset a poor diet.
- I again had to lose 60 pounds after my son was born. The first 20 came off quickly and then I really had to altar my habits to lose the last 40 pounds.
Common Areas I work with:
- Pre/postpartum women
- Fertility Coaching
- Digestive Issues
- Busy moms wanting to squeeze in wellness
- Building new wellness habits
- Seasonal Detoxes
- Teaching women how to listen to their bodies