Learn how to move your body daily in a way you don’t hate, eat a little healthier & have more energy to live a more holistic lifestyle.
New to all of this?
Ayurveda plays a large role in my coaching and training. I blend Ayurveda with western science to help you feel better, gain energy and reach their fitness goals. Download your free 28 day Ayurvedic toolkit for a deeper understanding of how Ayurveda can change your life.
Coaching & Training Options
December 21st, 2019- Join the Waitlist
Online Group Coaching
Holistic Fitness Almanac
There are many options to start your journey with Ayurveda. They range in commitment and pricing depending
on your goals. The best place to start is to have a free consult with Andrea to see which option would be a good fit depending on your goals.
- Sports & Exercise Science & Psychology -Double Major from Hamline University, St. Paul, MN- graduated 2007
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007
- ACE Pre/Post Natal Specialist & Jessie Mundell Pre/postnatal academy since 2009
- ACE Certified Group Exercise Instructor since 2013
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher since 2016
- Ayurvedic wellness counselor since 2017 studied with Cate Stillman & with the feminine form of Ayurveda- Katie Silcox
My own wellness experience (cliff notes version)
- I started lifting weights & training friends at the age of 16
- I was a 3 sport college athlete (soccer, basketball & tennis)
- I’ve lost 40 pounds in my late 20’s after I realized I could no longer workout to offset a poor diet.
- I again had to lose 60 pounds after my son was born. The first 20 came off quickly and then I really had to altar my habits to lose the last 40 pounds.
Common Populations & Goals I work with:
- Pre/postpartum women
- Women new to working out
- Busy moms wanting to squeeze in wellness
- 75 and older population
- People who don’t enjoy exercise but know they “should” do it