I’m a former type A mom who had to get everything done, there were no days off. I felt like I always had to be “on” or people wouldn’t respect me. Every workout had to be intense and at least an hour to “count”. I ate great most of the time but on occasion had too much wine on a Friday night. I pushed myself to the limit because that’s how I thought I would get max results in all areas of life.
All of that lead to me feeling burnt out, never in the present moment and with no real results to show for it. So what changed? I discovered the magic of listening to what my body was telling me to do and trusting it.
I learned how to workout more effectively & still get results in 30 minutes or less. I have built in time for stillness during my day to have some alone time which is especially needed now as a mom to a busy toddler.
Slow Down, Tune In & Connect Back to Your Divine Body Wisdom
Coaching Options Both Online & In-Person
~ I want to help you co-create your fitness roadmap ~
1 on 1 In-Person Coaching Options
- All training or yoga sessions 30 minutes in length
- Each plan comes with custom workouts
- Each plan comes with custom workout calendars
- More Training Package Options Here
- All online training is $50 less a month
1 Month Package– $275 for 4 sessions
3 Month Package– $250/month for 4 sessions
6+ Month Package– $225/month for 4 sessions
Benefits of Training
- You can choose if you want to develop a yoga practice and or weight lifting routine
- You will walk away with confidence that you can develop a workout or yoga routine on your own
- You will receive bonus workouts to help vary your workout routine
- You will have weekly goal check-ins whether it be fitness or nutrition related
- You will have 6-12 personalized workout routines depending on the package chosen
- Ayurvedic tips and routines customized for you
- Women who are new to lifting weights and want to build a fitness routine into their lives
- Women who are not a fan of working out and want the accountability without the guilt
- Clients with osteoarthritis in the spine and knees
- Busy moms wanting to squeeze in workout routines and still get results
- Women wanting to lose weight and tone up
- Women who don’t want to lose any weight and just want to have more energy
- Pre/postnatal clients
I have been training pregnant and postpartum clients for the past 11 years and after the birth of my son my methods have changed and improved as I felt the need for different tools to be utilized during this precious time of a women’s life.
Past clients have included women who have never worked out until pregnancy (and yes you can safely do that safely), Olympic medalists who are training while pregnant and after pregnancy to return back to the Olympics in a safe manner, women wanting to heal 5 finger diastasis recti gaps, and women who just want to have more energy to be with their kids. I help you create the plan that will suit you the best during & after your pregnancy so you can be the best version of you.
Sports & Exercise Science & Psychology -Double Major from Hamline University, St. Paul, MN- graduated 2007
ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007
ACE Pre/Post Natal Specialist since 2009
ACE Certified Group Exercise Instructor since 2013
200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher since 2016
Certified Ayurvedic health coach since 2018
Are you lacking energy, accountability and always feel as if you’re in catch-up mode?
The last thing you want to think about is your wellness routine. There is so much information out there about what is the “best” workout, diet, or program to follow, how to make yourself happy, and how you need to incorporate self-care into your lifestyle. All of that excess information has left you confused & overwhelmed and have no idea where to start.
I get it all of the information has left even trained experts having to double check the latest craze to see if it’s legit. Unfortunately or fortunately there is no one “best” thing.
At the end of the day it’s the daily habits that we incorporate that help build our life the way that feels best for us. The first step of the journey is finding what will work best for you. Over the past 11 years of being a personal trainer, yoga teacher, Ayurvedic & transformational coach I’ve found each person is different but that is where my 3 prong approach helps us figure out what exactly will work best for YOU.
How can I help you find a balanced lifestyle?
By utilizing the 3 prong approach
What does the 3 prong approach entail?
- Tuning In– We need to understand what our body is telling us so we know what we should do to treat her & fuel her the way she wants.
- Workouts Built for You– We will c0-create a fitness plan that works in your lifestyle built for your current goals. This plan will evolve as we work together.
- Ayurveda – This is where you uncover new tools for helping you stay healthy over the course of your lifetime. I help you find your dosha, teach you the Ayurvedic approach to eating (how to intuitively eat), and teach you about how to clean up your household. Switching deodorants, toothpaste, & lotions if you want to uncover a more natural approach to the brands you use on a daily basis. I go as deep into a more natural approach to your lifestyle as you would like to learn.
New to all of this?
Learn more about Ayurveda with the free 28 day Ayurvedic toolkit. You will have a calendar of 1 thing to do everyday that features an Ayurvedic habit along with details on how to do the activity. Some will stick and others you might need a little more practice at which is the beauty of Ayurveda, its a lifelong always evolving journey.