Creating Your Own Rules
Get to know rachel
- How yoga and meditation came into her life as a busy doctor
- What practices she recommends to start with if alternative medicine is new to you
- Why slowing down to check in with yourself is so important
- Finding the practices right for you
- Getting radically honest with yourself about your goals
- Her favorite practice to get you out in nature
Find something everyday this week that's outside in nature and observe it. Slow down and notice all of the details you might normally miss when you rush through your day.
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways for you to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
Wanting to dive deeper with your own inner guide?
Learn how to flow with your menstrual cycle using Ayurveda as your guide. Our next session starts in September.
If you want to understand your menstrual cycle more from an Ayurvedic lens check out my free guide below!