I know many of us have trouble with our inner critic. We can be extra harsh on all the decisions we've made through the years, we doubt ourselves and can easily talk ourselves out of connecting to our intuition. Today Cara Faith discusses how to slowly evolve past your harsh inner critic and find self-love.
- What self-love is and how Cara implements it into her life
- How to handle a tough inner critic
- Why healing your inner child can help you evolve into the next version of you
- How to connect to your intuition
- How to stop doubting yourself over every decision
Write out 3 pages or less and ask the following questions.
- What did I do as a child that I loved to do?
- How can I incorporate it now?
- Bonus tell a friend
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways for you to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
Tune into your Menstrual Cycle
Learn what dosha your menstrual cycle is most like and how you can find your inner balance based on what your cycle says about you!
view + leave comments . . .