- What empowered wellness looks like in your daily life
- How people can learn to listen to their bodies
- Getting over the fear of change
- How to create your own values to help you reach your fitness goals
- Who her new book- Finally Thriving is for
Have a wellness date with yourself once a day this week. It could be 10 minutes or an hour. You decide what works best for you that day.
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways for you to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
Wanting more Ayurveda?
Learn how to implement Ayurveda into your life with the Ayurvedic Lifestyle Academy.
A 3 month journey helping you implement Ayurveda and learn how to see the world from a new lens.
Learn how to balance your doshas and live insync with the seasons. Each season brings new challenges and new practices that will keep you in-balance.