Today on the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m chatting with Nikki Naab-Levy on pain in the body & how to address the everyday joint & muscle pain we might experience.
Nikki and I connected over email and decided we would be a good fit on each other’s podcast. I was recently a guest on her podcast Moving Well where I chatted about Ayurveda. Today we are chatting about her passion muscle & joint pain. Nikki is a pilates instructor, Balanced Body Bodhi Master Trainer and massage therapist. She works with the body on many levels and talks about how to keep some of the achy pains we all feel from time to time away.
Background on Nikki Naab-Levy
Connect with Nikki
- Foam Rolling
Shoulder pain & rotator cuff solutions
- Stability vs. mobility
- Tight hamstrings and if it really is the hamstrings that are tight
- Low back pain & why it’s so common
- How to keep moving if you work at a desk job
Blog Post References:
Nikki’s Weekly Challenge
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- @andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- @andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower
view + leave comments . . .