Today on the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m chatting with Jenny Ahn on what an Ayurvedic postpartum doula does as well as mindful communication.
Jenny is someone I found after googling Ayurvedic postpartum doula. I didn’t know what that was or that it even existed. So I wanted to learn more about that and how it can help women in the first 6 weeks after giving birth. Along with being an Ayurvedic postpartum doula, Jenny also teaches mindful communication skills. She teaches classes on how to actually reframe the stories we might see the world in. She breaks down one way that I can use this in my daily life with my husband. This is a great tool for anyone looking to better their relationships.
Background on Jenny Ahn
Connect with Jenny
- The first 6 weeks after giving birth
Ayurvedic postpartum doulas roles
- Asking for help
- Self-care strategies
- Mindful Communication
- How to put a different hat on when learning someone’s story
Jenny’s Weekly Challenge
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- @andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- @andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower
view + leave comments . . .