Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast and we are transitioning into our Ayurvedic month on the show. We are kicking it off with Heather Baines or Roots of Wellness Ayurveda.
Heather was someone I stumbled across looking for Ayurvedic guests for this month. She is the owner of Roots of Wellness Ayurveda in Boulder, CO. This month I have Heather, David & Nicole on the show all are from Roots of Wellness Ayurveda. Each has a slightly different aspect of Ayurveda they are bringing to the show. We are starting with Heather who will be breaking down exactly what an Ayurvedic doctor can & can’t do for you, when you should visit an Ayurvedic doctor, and where to start if you want to know a little more about this ancient subject.
Special Offer for Podcast Listeners
20% off for listeners – just mention this podcast when scheduling by phone to receive a discount on your initial appointment or bodywork service at Roots of Wellness in Boulder, CO.
Background on Heather
Connect with Heather
- What an Ayurvedic doctor can do for you.
When to see an Ayurvedic doctor
- Where to start if you want to know more about Ayurveda
- Weight loss tips using Ayurveda
- Tips for how to avoid getting that spring cold
Heather’s Weekly Challenge
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- instagram.com/andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- facebook.com/andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower