When we feel a calling to evolve sometimes we get stuck in the how. Today I want to take you through an 8 part process all while asking yourself the deep questions to take yourself to the next evolution of you. If it sounds like a lot of work, it kind of is. When we have big dreams for our lives depending on how far away you are from them they might require a little more push than others.
Complete the next version of identity evolving roadmap.
You can go through the 8 steps to help you evolve into the next version of yourself.
* Divine Time– This is the time you make for yourself each day. It can be in the form of a morning or evening routine or ritual. See next page for more examples of Divine Time.
* Sleep- What will your bedtime be? Yes, giving yourself a bedtime is so important for you to start and end your day on a good note. Maybe you have a book you want to read before bed, or take a bath 2 nights a week. Decide what will bookend your day.
* Hobbies– What do you enjoy doing? Do you like to garden in the summer? Do you enjoy baking or reading? What hobbies do you want to add into your life. This is what you like to do for fun but you don’t always make time for.
* Food- How will you approach your food for the week? Do you want to meal plan? What foods nourish you, do you want to incorporate early, lighter dinners, or not drink wine every evening. What are some food ideas that will nourish the next version of you.
* Fitness- How many days a week do you want to workout, what do you enjoy doing?
* Time- How do you use your time? When are you wasting time in your day that you
could be doing something that fulfills you.
* Social– How do you want to approach social media, meet-ups with friends, going to
workout classes, or other events in your area.
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- http://instagram.com/seasonallivingmamas
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/andreaclaassen21
- December Holistic Fitness Almanac- www.andreaclaassen.com/december