Nicole (Nickie) Carrigan is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, and Team Beachbody Coach. With 12 years experience in the fitness industry, she can motivate you to achieve your fitness goals. Nickie also carries specialty certificates in a variety of areas including Beachbody’s World Class Programs P90X, INSANITY, CIZE, and PiYo Strength. She also carries specialty certifications in: TRX Suspension Training, Kettlebells, Yoga, Les Mills, Aqua Fitness, and Active Older Adults. Nickie has helped clients from ages 6-93 lead a more active and healthy lifestyle.
- Tell me a little about your journey into the fitness world.
- What is your take on realistic goal setting?
- What tips would you have for meeting goals & setting yourself up for success?
- How do you see accountability helping women reach their goals?
- What are the benefits & drawbacks of group fitness classes as opposed to independent training?
- Tell me more about team powerhouse.
- What benefits has it had for you?
- What benefits would it bring for the independent fitness lover?
- What class recommendations would you recommend to someone just starting out in your fitness journey?
- What are your top nutrition tips for the busy fitness mom?
- You recently posted about the dangers of splenda can you tell us more about why it is not healthy for us?
- Can you tell us a little more about your fitness studio and how people can join?
- What does Peaceful Power mean to you?
- What weekly challenge would you like to give the listeners?
Write down a goal & be above average