MN Yoga + Life Magazine
How to make yoga accessible for all
- The lack of anatomy in yoga teacher training programs
- TBI and yoga
- How brain health is improved with yoga
- How she took over MN Yoga + Life Magazine
How to make the yoga room more inclusive for those with TBI injuries
- Reduce the background noise
- Distracting lighting
- People might need to have their backs to the windows if too much light
- Supine positions might be an issue for some
- Chime every minute to bring your awareness back to breath in meditation can help.
- Yoga Nidra is helpful in dealing with brain injuries.
Commit to practicing everyday for at least 1 minute.
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways for you to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
Ayurveda for the Modern mama
Free 5 day program to help you introduce Ayurvedic concepts into your life based on being a busy mama!