Cheers to Chaos: 8 Tools for the Puffy-Eyed and Powerful
Her global company, b inspired—an LLC and 501(c)(3) charity organization—has changed thousands of lives across over thirty countries, helping broken badasses recover from loss, rediscover their power, and find their calling. Katie is the best selling author of Cheers to Chaos.
Topics on the podcast
- How she regained mobility after her facial paralysis
- How she infuses her humor into her yoga & fitness classes
- How to let things go
- How to sit in your discomfort
- Finding your inner GPS
- Who her book is for-Cheers to Chaos: 8 Tools for the Puffy-Eyed and Powerful
Connect with Katie
Morning meditation start by taking legs up the wall and practice the 3 G's.
- Think of 1 thing you're grateful for
- Giving- Send love to 1 person for a few minutes.
- Growth- What is 1 thing you could do today that would make your day successful?
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways for you to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
Learn how to Flow With Your Cycle
Start your free 5 day challenge to living with your menstrual cycle
In this training we will focus on the 4 menstrual phases:
- Menstrual Phase 101
- Dancing through the Follicular Phase
- Finding your balance in the Ovulation Phase
- Riding the waves of the Luteal Phase
- Putting it all together to live a cyclical life
This is for you if:
🤷🏼♀️The menstrual cycle leaves you scratching your head
🩸You’re tired of hating your monthly visitor and ready to live in flow with it.
💖You want a smoother menopause by fixing your period health now
✨You want practical approaches to your menstrual health
view + leave comments . . .