Using the Chakras to Create Your Intentions
Jessica and I met at a wellness networking event a few weeks ago and hit it off. I had to have her on the podcast to share more about her beautiful malas & bracelets. I highly recommend checking out her work. She graciously gave us a discount code to all the listeners.
Discount Code- Peaceful15 use at checkout
- How she transitioned from yoga into making her malas
- How do you create intentions to start your day
- How the chakras can work to help you set intentions into your day
- How to pick the right mala or bracelet for you
- The best stones to balance the vata, pitta or kapha doshas
- How to work with the chakras in your life
Take the first 5 minutes of your day and just breathe. Don't do anything besides ask yourself what is your intention for the day.
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
Wanting to live a more mindful life?
I wanted to create this program to help women become more confident in listening to our intuition by using tools that have been at our disposal for centuries. In recent years we’ve forgotten our connection to the powers that lie deep in our bones and I want to help you awaken to your powers once again.