The Patriarchy & Your Menstrual Cycle
On today's podcast my guest Elaine Westcott and I chat about what the patriarchy is and how it works against your biological hormones as a woman who cycles. We also want to make sure it's clear the patriarchy doesn't mean men are bad or evil. The patriarchy is simply the structure that we have set up in society that may be outdated.
Background on Elaine
Topics for this interview
- How to bridge science and the "woo"
- Where to start if you feel called to the magical or "woo" of the world
- How she bridges her research background with exploring spirituality in this world
- The patriarchy what it is and what it isn't
- How the world is set up for non-cycling human vs a cycling humans body
- How she helps empower her client to be in the drivers seat of their own healing
Fill up your own cup before you fill up others. See how you can put your own needs first 25% of the time.
Where to connect with Andrea
Andrea Claassen Bio
Wanting a few simple ideas on how you can bring self-care into your life using your cycle as the guide?
Download this free self-care with your cycle guide below to dive deep with your cyclical self-care.
view + leave comments . . .