Anyone else’s eyes feeling the effects of staring at a screen more than usual? 🙋🏼♀️
I know for me now coaching all online will have me on the computer double the previous amount I used to be and my eyes are starting to notice.
I know I have clients who normally work office jobs complaining they feel it as well with more meeting via zoom and not in a conference room.
Here are 3 ideas I leaned in Shakti School with Katie Silcox that can hopefully bring some ease into eyes.
1. Focus on 3 things outside your window for 90 seconds.
2. Close your eyes and focus on 3 things internally in your body or if you don’t want to go there just around the room you are in.
3. Focus outside for 30 seconds looking at one thing.
4. Focus internally for 30 seconds focusing on one thing.
5. Stand up, shake it out, drink some water and hopefully feeling a little more focused.
Take a pen or pencil and slowly move it away from your eyes focusing on the top of the pen and bring it back towards your face. Do this 3-5x to relax and refocus the eyes.
Make figure 8s with your eyes do 3-5 circles each direction. I always encourage a lil shake up or stand up when done with these exercises just to refocus the mind and body.