This week on the podcast I invited one of my friends and work from home mamas Maghon Taylor. She is an author, shop owner, and runs a ton of amazing in-person classes. She comes on the podcast today to share her wisdom, laughter, and light with us.
Background on Maghon Taylor
Maghon Taylor is the she behind All She Wrote Notes— a hand lettering and calligraphy studio based in North Carolina. She is a wife to her middle school sweetheart Chris and mama to their three year old son Vance. She’s a bestselling author of Happy Hand Lettering and an award winning artist. Her bright and colorful work can be found in stores and gift shops across the world and she finds joy in teaching others through her lettering workshops how to spread happiness through their handwriting.
Where to connect with Maghon
- How she got into calligraphy
- How she has been able to keep positive during this challenging time
- How she has had to shift her business during these times
- Her experience on the Home & Family show that airs on the Hallmark Channel
- Writing her book
- How to start your side hustle
- How she de-stresses everyday
Where to connect with Andrea
Free 5 Day Program- Ayurveda for the Modern Mama
view + leave comments . . .