* Learn how to make time for your own wellness practices
* Ayurvedic Nutrition Made Simple- no eating for your dosha. We get back to the basics here & why they work.
* Mindful Practices for the modern mama
* A daily movement routine that works for your lifestyle.
* Seasonal self-care ideas. I’ve even included seasonal recipes so you can create your own lotion or potion with each season.
Why I love coaching Ayurvedic techniques?
I have found since I started living seasonally my health and awareness of my body started to shift. I started having lasting energy, better digestion and consistent routines. At it's core Ayurveda is a seasonal medicine system.
I wanted to share with other mamas tools to help YOU find your balance, add more movement into your day & live more in flow with nature. With each new quarter brings new energy and new chances to live in tune with nature & your own divine body wisdom.
Andrea has been in the wellness community for over 13 years as an Ayurvedic wellness counselor, certified personal trainer, yoga instructor, and pre/postpartum specialist. She also has a bachelors degree in sports & exercise science and psychology. Finally she is a proud wife & mama to an active 4 year old boy.
Over the past 13 years Andrea has helped thousands of women transform their health. She has done this by giving her clients small habit changes to implement into their lives. These small habits lead to lasting changes. Andrea's goal is to help you evolve into the person you want to become.
After working with Andrea, I was able to treat my debilitating heartburn naturally, no medications needed just by changing my diet."
- Hong B.
Her coaching style is so unique! She gets straight to the heart of what's going on."
- kimberly k.
You can put as many testimonials here as you want! ;)
- Elizabeth m.