In today’s podcast I’m talking all about exploring the more woo side of ourselves and why that is important.
This is a topic near and dear to my heart and something I’ve been exploring myself. How can I bring in more woo into my life without feeling like a weirdo? What if no one around me is like me and how can I be more myself?
One area I find to be critical is spending time with yourself every day. Making you a priority. Can you wake up earlier, go to bed on time and really get to know what your body says, likes, and doesn’t like and what you want the next evolution of you to be? We are meant to evolve and unless we think about it often we stay stuck in past stories and evolutions that no longer serve who we are today.
- Who do you admire?
- What books can you read?
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes?
- Spend time with yourself daily
- Make it a priority
Write down who the next evolution of you will be.
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- instagram.com/andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- facebook.com/andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower