Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m your host Andrea Claassen. Today I will be talking with Lindsey Heiserman on her confessions as a personal trainer.
In today’s conversation Lindsey and I discuss her fabulous blog Confessions of a Personal Trainer. I love her blog and her realness. She talks about eating the cookies, not always being motivated, and shows you personal trainers are just like you. We have our own issues around health most of the time we’ve worked through them and want to show you how it’s possible. Lindsey is a fellow Minnesotan who I cannot wait for you gals to listen in our our conversation below.
Connect with Lindsey
- Why she started her own podcast
- Why mind, muscle, & movement is her mantra
- Why your workout clothes matter
- Why she ate all the cookies
- Why you don’t need to become a new you
- Obstacle racing
- How she keeps her motivation
- Where she finds inspiration for her blog confessions of a personal trainer
Lindsey’s Challenge to you:
Eat a cookie or a brownie on a Wednesday. What that means break a food rule. If you usually indulge on a Friday night with a glass of wine & pizza (cough, cough Andrea) then do that on a Tuesday. Break your own “rules”.
Where to connect with Andrea
Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower
view + leave comments . . .