Angela is a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, Chakra Coach, Reiki Practitioner, and Let Your Yoga Dance® Instructor based in New York City. She has been a yogini, on and off the mat for nearly two decades.
She received her Yoga Teacher certification and Let Your Yoga Dance Teacher certification from the Kripalu School of Yoga, the largest yoga center in the nation. Deepening her study and practice of yoga and the chakra energy system, she received her advanced level 500-hour yoga leadership certification with Shakti Initiation in Bali, Indonesia.
Although Angela initially started practicing yoga to heal physical injuries from a bad car accident, she soon discovered the healing power of yoga extended from body, to mind and spirit, on and off the mat. To Angela, yoga is more than asana practice (the postures); it has been, and continues to be, a life changing journey and commitment to her true self. She believes in the philosophy that yoga should meet your body where it is now, and that yoga is a practice of inquiry and consciousness, unique to each individual. Her classes are spiritually driven, infused with compassion, encouragement and support, offering a safe space for students to explore and discover their personal edge.
Angela’s ultimate aim and life purpose is to inspire, encourage, and empower people to live life to their highest potential, and she is particularly passionate about guiding women to more radiance, joy, and self-love. She feels blessed to be able to share her journey, and support others on their yoga journey.
- Can you tell us your journey into finding yoga?
- Explain what the feminine/masculine energies are and how we can tap into each?
- Each of us have a divine feminine in us even males how can we awaken the divine in us to better our lives?
- What does it mean to be a goddess both on and off our yoga mats?
- When developing a daily meditation or yoga practice what are some of the best ways to make those practices become a habit that sticks with us?
- What do we do when we fall off the bandwagon of those habits?
- When we talk discipline of our yoga practice what does that mean to you?
- Chakras what are they and why should we be aware of them?
- How can we know if one of our chakras are off or needs some attention?
- What are some ways for us to protect our energy from the world around us so we don’t just give away our’s as well as pick up the negative vibes?
- Can you tell us about your upcoming yoga retreat?
- Where can we connect with you at?
- What does Peaceful Power mean to you?
- What weekly challenge would you like to give the listeners? (typically this is something that was a theme throughout our interview) such as meditate for the next 4 days, unfollow people who are not making you feel amazing, self love challenge, etc.
- Adopt the compassionate mirror principle – look into your eyes say your name acknowledge what you’ve done, radiance & read through old journals
Where to Connect with Angela:
Instagram / Twitter – @angelarauscher
Challenge of the week:
Adopt the compassionate mirror principle – look into your eyes say your name acknowledge what you’ve done, radiance & read through old journals
What each chakra means?