Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m your host Andrea Claassen. Today I will be talking with Robyn Baldwin on creating her happiness project.
In today’s conversation Robyn discusses how she was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis & PCOS and how her training has adjusted. She also talks her biggest life lessons learned from calling off her wedding a month before it was suppose to take place. She has since written a book that dives into how she overcame a toxic relationship to create her own happiness project inspired by Gretchen Rubin’s book. Robyn also hosts her own podcast the Alpha Female podcast in which I was recently a guest on myself. She interviews inspiring women in the fitness & entrepreneurial space.
Connect with Robyn
- How PCOS & MS changed her workouts
- How she got into obstacle course races
- What she learned from competing in fitness competitions
- How she left a toxic relationship months before she was suppose to marry her future spouse
- Seasonal bucket lists
- Her new book- Love Lost, Life Found
Develop a morning routine -meditate, journal, workout wake up 5 minutes earlier
Where to connect with Andrea
Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower