How to get a good night's rest
Morgan is also a two-time breast cancer survivor. She advocates for a lifestyle of disease prevention and integrating holistic strategies for cancer treatment. Morgan lives in Richmond, Virginia with her husband and dog, Ollie, a shaggy, 15-pound mess of love.
- How to go about the decision to take sleeping pills or not
- Tips for coming off sleeping pills
- How to optimize your evening routines for a good night's rest
- What an ideal bedroom condition looks like
- Food or beverages to avoid for a good night's sleep
- If you wake up at 3am each night tips on how to sleep through the night
- Circadian Fasting look for the trend coming soon!
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways for you to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
New to Ayurveda and wanting to know more?
Download my free 5 day Ayurvedic Toolkit to introduce one new concept a day for the next 5 days to get you living in alignment with the seasons and your own inner wisdom.