Restorative approach to fertility
Melissa was introduced to me by one of her colleagues and this conversation delivers on all notes. If you have been wanting fertility tips, or wanting to get off birth control with a reliable birth control method this is the episode to hear. Melissa breaks down how to chart your cycle, when you should seek outside help for fertility approaches, and how to safely come off birth control without having an accidental pregnancy.
Background on Melissa
Where to connect with Melissa
- How to chart your cycle
- What apps are best for charting your cycle
- Struggling with fertility when to seek outside resources
- Endometriosis and charting your cycle
- Reducing stress & inflammation in the body
- How long to prepare the body for pregnancy
- Supplements and fertility prep
Work towards loving yourself and accepting your body. Start to appreciate your menstrual cycle this week.
Wanting to workout with your cycle?
Download this free guide on how to start working out with the 4 phases of your menstrual cycle. Working out with your cycle can improve energy, reduce stress on the body, and help you live a more balanced lifestyle.
view + leave comments . . .