Ayurvedic Daily Habits
Carly and I have ironically studied with the same Ayurvedic teachers through the year. We have both been on this path for around 5 years. I'm so excited to share with you her wisdom and knowledge today about how to reduce stress in your life through Ayurvedic habits.
Background on Carly
At The Habit Ayurveda, Carly Banks teaches simple daily routines that support everyday well-being. As a working mother of two young children, Carly is no stranger to feeling “busy”, and knows the importance of creating healthy habits that feel easy to implement. As an Ayurvedic Health Counsellor, Carly promotes self-care techniques backed by thousands of years of exploration. No new gimmicks. No equipment or supplements. Just simple actions for being well.
- Daily routines in Ayurveda
- Dealing with stress using Ayurvedic principles
- #1 tip if you want to start introducing Ayurveda into your life today
- Holiday season and emotionally prepping and planning for it this season
- Ayurvedic approach to the winter season
Engage in intermittent fasting this week. Try to close the kitchen by 6pm. Try not to snack in between meals and really be intentional about your digestion.