Do you want to learn the proper way to workout while pregnant, or wanting to safely workout post-birth? Andrea has studied pre/postpartum fitness since 2008 and has trained herself during & after both of her pregnancies.
I have some major concerns with the way women are treated postpartum. We are not given the proper tools to recover and many women rush back to what they did pre-baby to get back in shape. It's not your fault you just don't know any better options.
I'm a big fan of taking things slow so your body can fully recover and you won't have lasting health side effects such as incontinence issues, diastis recti, prolapsed organs. I have created a postpartum curriculum through my years as a trainer and now after becoming a mom myself got to put the curriculum to the test. I teach you how to properly heal so you won't have the lasting side effects so you can enjoy motherhood and laugh without needing to run to the bathroom every time!
Every pregnancy and birth are different. Learn the roadmap that will be best for you to take.
- You will get a monthly road map to follow to help you stay on track both during your pregnancy & after your little one arrives. If there are days of no energy, no sleep, no problem. Andrea has been working in the pre/post natal industry for 11 years and can help guide you through a yoga session. After all the program is created for you to be adjusted as need be throughout your recovery process.
- You will learn the top 5 exercises to do while pregnant.
- You will learn the top 5 exercise to do post pregnancy (4th trimester & beyond)
- Weekly motivation & programs customized for you and your body.
- This program can be done online or in-person
- Typically we meet once or twice a week via Zoom
Post-Natal Training Notes
- After your baby has arrived the convenience of in-home personal training will help you get back into a routine.
- Feel free to workout with your child in the room no nanny needed during your training sessions.
- We are very flexible with little ones and understand that you may have to stop & feed your child during the session.
If interested in learning more about our training options:
firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a 20 minute call to chat about your pre/postnatal goals
My Pregnancy & Postpartum Education
- Certified Pre/Postnatal trainer with ACE
- Certified pregnancy yoga instructor
- Studied with Jessie Mundell in the postpartum fitness specialist academy
- BA- Sports & Exercise Science and Psychology from Hamline University
- Ayurvedic Practitioner focusing on women's health
Pregnancy & Postpartum Clients
- Women in their early 40's during pregnancy
- Women who have never worked out until pregnancy (yes, you can do that safely)
- Olympic athletes
- Women going through IVF
- 5 finger diastasis recti, 4 years postpartum and were able to get it to a 2 finger gap in 3 months
Pregnancy & Postpartum Package Options
In-person Training & Yoga Options
- 4 -30 minute training sessions a month
- We can start anytime during your pregnancy
- Postpartum I usually suggest waiting until the 8 week postpartum mark (though if we train during pregnancy I will provide you a guide to return to movement for your first 8 weeks)
Cost: $250/month for 4 sessions a month or $450/month for 8 sessions a month
* 45 minute training sessions available upon request or additional training sessions a month
*If wanting to train more then once a week let me know and I have packages available for that as well
Book your free consult here to see if we are a fit!