Are you lacking energy, accountability and always feel as if you’re in catch-up mode?
The last thing you want to think about is your wellness routine. There is so much information out there about what is the “best” workout, diet, or program to follow, how to make yourself happy, and how you need to incorporate self-care into your lifestyle. All of that excess information has left you confused & overwhelmed and have no idea where to start.
I get it all of the information has left even trained experts having to double check the latest craze to see if it’s legit. Unfortunately or fortunately there is no one “best” thing.
At the end of the day it’s the daily habits that we incorporate that help build our life the way that feels best for us. The first step of the journey is finding what will work best for you. Over the past 11 years of being a personal trainer, yoga teacher, Ayurvedic & transformational coach I’ve found each person is different but that is where my 3 prong approach helps us figure out what exactly will work best for YOU.
How can I help you find a balanced lifestyle?
By utilizing the 3 prong approach
What does the 3 prong approach entail?
- Tuning In– We need to understand what our body is telling us so we know what we should do to treat her & fuel her the way she wants.
- Lunar/Menstrual cycle– Tuning into the moon and how it affects our body will be life changing. Once I started tracking my cycle and noticing that I’m more creative, productive, or better at the gym at one time or another during my cycle.
- Ayurveda – This is where you uncover new tools for helping you stay healthy over the course of your lifetime. I help you find your dosha, teach you the Ayurvedic approach to eating (how to intuitively eat), and teach you about how to clean up your household. Switching deodorants, toothpaste, & lotions if you want to uncover a more natural approach to the brands you use on a daily basis. I go as deep into a more natural approach to your lifestyle as you would like to learn.
Who is Andrea Claassen?
I have been a certified personal trainer since 2007, and registered yoga teacher & Ayurvedic coach since 2016, but have been studying the Eastern philosophies for over 5 years now. I have enjoyed helping hundreds of women meet not only reach their fitness goals but life goals.
I work with a diverse age group of primarily females. Some of my specialties are women during pregnancy & the delicate postpartum time period. That is where I truly changed my life by discovering Ayurveda and how much it helped give me new purpose and discover me again.
My mission today is to help women not lose their sense of self with all of life’s demands. I do this by teaching my Peaceful Power Practices centered around slowing down, tuning in and connecting to your divine body wisdom.
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
- BA from Hamline University- Sports & Exercise Science and Psychology
- Certified ACE personal trainer since 2007
- Pre/Postnatal specialist 2007
- Certified ACE group fitness instructor since 2009
- 230 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2016
- Prenatal level 1 yoga teacher training 2016
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coach 2016
- 30 minute HITT workouts
- Yoga- Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha lineages
- Ayurveda based principles
- I’ve shed 62 pounds post baby this past year
- I was a 3 sport athlete in high school & college
- My favorite workout move is the plank
- Murder She Wrote is my favorite tv show
- I’m a huge Minnesota Timberwolves fan
- Michael Bolton is my favorite singer
- BA from Hamline University (2016) – Legal Studies and Business
- JD from Mitchell Hamline School of Law (expected 2019)
I am a native of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. After moving to the cities for college, I fell in love and will probably be a Minnesotan for life.
Since graduating from Hamline University, I have started law school at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While I am still exploring the areas of the law, I am drawn to criminal law. As a long-term goal I hope to become a prosecuting attorney, and specifically bring justice to victims of crimes primarily committed against women (e.g. domestic violence and sexual assault).
- I graduated with my BA in 3 years.
- This past year I took up kickboxing for exercise.
- My favorite foods are potatoes (all kinds) and dill pickles.
- Everyone in my family has a name that starts with “M” (Mitch, Michele, Maggie, and Max). Also, my boyfriend’s name is Marcus and when we got our kitten we naturally had to stick with the theme, and named him Milo.
Check out our free resources built just for you to get a feel for how I like to work.