Postpartum Tips for New Parents
Robin is someone I met in a mastermind group this past year. She has so much knowledge and wisdom to offer. She has written a book, she started the San Diego Breastfeeding Center and is a mama of 2 teenage boys. This episode is for you to listen to if you are in this stage of life or know of someone who is. Share this resource with them. All of the things I wish I knew as a new mama years ago.
Topics in this episode
- How she started her business. From her car to now having a static building.
- Common breast/chestfeeding misconceptions
- Tips to help new parents breast/chestfeed
- Best ways to support new parents
- When to seek outside support for lactation consulting outside of the hospital
- Where to find scholarship information and support if you need it
- What is the role of a postpartum doula
To reach out to a friend who has a little and offer to help them out with something.
She does this by teaching her Peaceful Power Practices centered around movement, mindfulness & mother nature through an Ayurvedic lens. You can hear more from Andrea on her Peaceful Power Podcast where she aims to deliver actionable takeaways to live a more holistic lifestyle. Connect with Andrea on her website at www.andreaclaassen.com
view + leave comments . . .