Are you lacking energy, accountability and always feel as if your in catch-up mode?
The last thing you want to think about is your fitness routine. There is so much information out there about what is the best workout to do, what you should or should not eat and that has left you confused.
I get it I’m a fitness professional and I get asked these questions daily. What is the best workout and diet to follow? Unfortunately there is no one best thing. Fitness really is a life long habit that takes a little work. The first step of the journey is finding what will work best for you. Over the past 10 years of being a personal trainer & yoga teacher I’ve found each person is different but that is where my 3 prong approach helps us figure out what exactly will work best for YOU.
How can I help you find a balanced lifestyle?
By utilizing the 3 prong approach
I know working out can be hard, making time for your health can be challenging, and finding the right motivation is exhausting. So I strive to help you with the 3 prong approach to YOUR healthy lifestyle. I utilize the 3 prong approach with both my online & in-home clients to help you live the healthiest life you can.
What does the 3 prong approach entail?
- Fitness – I believe in moving your body in a way that you take pleasure in which will become a habit and eventually it will become your new lifestyle. It might be lifting weights, it might be yoga, or a combination of both. I help you discover what works best for you.
- Habits – We will break down what habits we need to implement into your life & what we might need to adjust to help create your perfect fitness lifestyle plan.
- Ayurveda – This is where you uncover new tools for helping you stay healthy. I help you find your dosha, teach you the Ayurvedic approach to eating, and teach you about how to clean up your household. Switching deodorants, toothpaste, & lotions. Understanding how to use oils, a dry brush, & tongue scrapper. I go as deep into a more natural approach to your lifestyle as you would like to learn.
Who is Andrea Claassen?
I am a certified personal trainer since 2007, registered yoga teacher since 2016 and have enjoyed helping thousands of women meet their fitness goals. I work with women during pregnancy & postpartum, women who are trying to avoid knee replacement surgeries, as well as women who are looking to feel good about themselves by adding fitness into their lifestyle.
I have always loved working with moms to be & postpartum moms. Now that I’m a mom to a one year old I have such an incredibly new lens I look through when I train moms.
Going through the birthing process has made me much more in-tune with what questions should be asked to women while pregnant to set them up for the birthing process & postpartum healing. Once your recovered from the postpartum period the next phase is figuring out how to take time for you. How do you manage everything? That has become my passion helping women develop practices that set them up for success. I like to call them my Peaceful Power Practices.
Finally the past few years I’ve discovered Ayurveda and this has been a game changer for myself and the women I work with. Ayurveda literally means the science of life. Ayurveda really strives to keep you healthy by addressing your habits from the inside out.
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
- BA from Hamline University- Sports & Exercise Science and Psychology
- Certified ACE personal trainer since 2007
- Pre/Postnatal specialist 2007
- Certified ACE group fitness instructor since 2009
- 230 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2016
- Prenatal level 1 yoga teacher training 2016
- 30 minute HITT workouts
- Yoga- Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha lineages
- Ayurveda based principles
- I’ve shed 62 pounds post baby this past year
- I was a 3 sport athlete in high school & college
- My favorite workout move is the plank
- I consider myself the inflexible yogi
- My son was born on leap day
- I love a good glass of red wine on a Friday night
Videographer, photographer, podcast editor
Bio coming soon
- BA from Hamline University (2016) – Legal Studies and Business
- JD from Mitchell Hamline School of Law (expected 2019)
I am a native of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. After moving to the cities for college, I fell in love and will probably be a Minnesotan for life.
Since graduating from Hamline University, I have started law school at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While I am still exploring the areas of the law, I am drawn to criminal law. As a long-term goal I hope to become a prosecuting attorney, and specifically bring justice to victims of crimes primarily committed against women (e.g. domestic violence and sexual assault).
- I graduated with my BA in 3 years.
- This past year I took up kickboxing for exercise.
- My favorite foods are potatoes (all kinds) and dill pickles.
- Everyone in my family has a name that starts with “M” (Mitch, Michele, Maggie, and Max). Also, my boyfriend’s name is Marcus and when we got our kitten we naturally had to stick with the theme, and named him Milo.
Check out our free resources built just for you to get a feel for how I like to work.