Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast, I’m your host Andrea Claassen and today I sit down with Steph Gold.
Steph & I connected at Lori Harder’s Bliss Project event this past March. Steph was so kind and donated a copy of her book into all of our goodie bags that Lori gave to all of the attendees. I ran into Steph on the last day and wanted to have her on the podcast to show you how she crafted a goal and went after it. She attended Lori’s event a year prior and decided to write a book after attending. She is a go getter. She sets goals and goes after them which she helps other young women do now in their careers. I can’t wait for you to hear her passion and tenacity in today’s interview.
Background on Steph Gold
Connect with Steph
- What life coaching is & who it’s for
- Removing blocks from our lives
- Incorporating play into our lives
- The I don’t have time to add play into my life excuse
- Why personal growth is huge for reaching your goals
- Steph’s book- Now is your time
Steph’s Weekly Challenge
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- @andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- @andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower